PCI BT 21
Cold-applied, self-adhesive membrane for the reliable waterproofing of buildings, down to –5 °C
fields of application
For waterproofing vertical and horizontal surfaces, indoors and outdoors, on the positive side:
- For waterproofing basement walls and floor slabs in contact with the soil to protect them against moisture in the soil and non-standing seepage water (exposure in accordance with DIN 18533-2 W1.1-E and W1.2-E).
- For waterproofing flat garage roofs which cannot be walked on (with a slope of at least 2% and additional protective layer, e.g. gravel) and for waterproofing retaining walls in landscape gardening.
- For waterproofing against capillary rising moisture and as a water vapor barrier under screeds.
- For L-shaped or Z-shaped waterproofing layers in double-leaf brickwork. DIN 18533-2 W4-E (application type MSB-nQ).
features and benefits
- For cold application down to –5 °C.
- Equipped with adhesive strips on both sides for extra reliability.
- Also for use on damp substrates if used as a system with BT primers.
- Immediately impervious to water and driving rain.
- Flexible and crack-bridging.