for floors, walls and overhead application
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For floors, walls and overhead application.
- On concrete and masonry.
- On gauged render and render.
- On plasterboards and plaster.
- On existing ceramic tiles.
- Base coat and/or levelling coat on masonry before applying rubbed-finished render, scratch render or polymer-modified render.
- For levelling and repairing irregular wall surfaces before tiling.
- For levelling concrete floors and cement screeds, for producing smooth sloped levelling layers prior to laying floor tiles.
- For fixing PCI Pecidur HR foam shower floor elements.
- Layer thickness 3 - 50 mm.
features and benefits
- Fast setting, can be tiled or re-plastered after approx. 2 hours.
- Waterproof, resistant to weather conditions and frost, multi-purpose use indoors and out.
- Creamy and workable consistency when adding water, easy to apply.
- Low shrinkage during the curing phase.
- Very low emissions.