PCI Seccoral® 1K
under ceramic coverings on balconies, terraces, in shower facilities
With official test certificate.
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- For flexible waterproofing under tiles at cantilever balconies, on terraces, in shower facilities.
- For waterproofing solid non-drinking water tanks or swimming pools up to a depth of water of 8 meters.
- Suitable for water exposure classes W0-I, W1-I, W2-I, W3-I in accordance with DIN 18534; DIN 18531-5 (e.g. balconies etc.); DIN 18533 (building elements in contact with soil); DIN 18535 (swimming pools and tanks).
- For waterproofing in accordance with the Austrian Standard B 3407 exposure classes W1 - W6; in W5 without increased chemical exposure.
For gluing the waterproofing membrane PCI Pecilastic W.
For sealing butt joints and connections of the waterproofing membrane PCI Pecilastic W/U.
- Can take mechanical loads up to use class III in accordance with the ZDB code of practice "Hoch belastete Beläge" (coverings subject to heavy duty exposure).
features and benefits
- Excellent processing comfort due to very creamy consistency.
- Fast drying, can be tiled after five hours.
- Single component, requires on-site mixing with water only.
- Crack bridging, highly reliable if cracks in the substrate form at a later stage.
- Reliable bond, no special primer or bonding slurry required.
- Creamy and workable consistency, easy to apply by brush, roller or trowel.
- Frostproof transportation.
- Pervious to water vapor.
- Can be applied by spray gun.
- Low odor and dust.
- Very low emissions PLUS, GEV-EMICODE EC 1 PLUS.
- EMICODE: EC1 PLUS