PCI Silcofug® E
for indoor and outdoor use
fields of application
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- For sealing corner joints, movement joints and connection joints in sanitary areas, public swimming pools including pool and pool surrounds, on balconies and terraces.
- For sealing joints between glass, aluminium, wood, enamel, ceramic, rigid PVC and sanitary acrylic.
- For sealing glazing rebates at window frames made of wood, anodized and non-anodized aluminium (cf. DIN 18545 part 1-3 and IVD leaflet no. 10 – Glass sealing of wooden windows with joint sealants).
- For sealing butt joints at figured glass, corrugated glass, glass blocks and elements.
features and benefits
- Elastic, capable of absorbing joint movement up to 20% (cf. IVD leaflet no. 2 - Classification of joint sealants).
- Resistant to weather conditions and UV radiation, ideal for outdoor application, temperature resistant up to +165°C.
- Contains fungicides, prevents fungal decay and mildew growth on the joint sealant.
- Resistant to commercial household cleaners and disinfectants, the joint can be easily cleaned.
- Very low emissions PLUS, GEV-EMICODE EC 1 PLUS.
- EMICODE: EC1 PLUS